Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Durga Puja Scraps - Durga Puja 2008

Durga puja is not even a month away and I am sure you have already started on your Durga Puja preparation. For my friends in India, durga puja 2007, was a tremendous blast as usual. I haven't got an opportunity to get the flavor of the fun of durga puja in kolkata and surroundings, but pics sent by them after Durga Puja 2007, were really awesome. Some of the idols are really gigantic and the Puja there are really gorgeous.

Durga Puja 2007 revealed an opportunity for me to visit Houston Durga Bari. It was really a grand experience spending the whole day with them seeing the Durga Puja. I was really amazed to see how they created the ambiance that held the true spirit of Hinduism and every religious discourses to the fullest extent. Things are really tough to be sketched in words. Just be there and you can see the magic of a gorgeous Durga Puja at Houston.

Check out these coolest Durga Puja Scraps that I just came across. I have already made a list of peeps whom I want to share my heartfelt thoughts with, this Durga Puja. I am sure you will love it. Just grab the codes of your favorite Durga Puja cards and paste them in your friends' Orkut profile. Nothing better than this you can strike your friends with the sudden shriek of surprise!


durga puga cards



Send Durga Puja greetings
Click For More Durga Puja Scraps


Copy The HTML Code And Paste It In Your Friends' "Post Comment" Box...


1 comment:

Anuran said...

its a great bengali blog you have!! ..just wanted to know how do you place a picture of ur choice in the background like the feather you have as as ur background...